- Disorders section covers commonly encountered medical-surgical conditions in a consistent, clinically relevant presentation that includes:
- Clinical Manifestations
- Diagnostic Studies
- Collaborative Care (including Drug Therapy, where relevant)
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Diagnoses (using the most current NANDA terminology)
- Nursing Interventions
- Patient and Caregiver Teaching
- Treatments and Procedures section provides need-to-know information on common medical-surgical treatments and procedures.
- Reference Appendix features key reference information commonly used in nursing practice, including laboratory values, commonly used formulas, and Spanish translations of key phrases.
- Patient teaching content is highlighted with a special icon, identifying information that patients and caregivers need to know about the care of various conditions.
- Cross-references to Lewis: Medical-Surgical Nursing, 8th Edition make it easy to locate more in-depth information.
price: $36.22 more details
Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 9e (Lewis, Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of C) Download Link
Clinical Companion To Medical Surgical Nursing Assessment And Management Of Clinical Problems 9e Lewis Clinical Companion To Medical Surgical Nursing Assessment And Management Of C
Total Download : 4489 | Total Read : 9937 | Total Likes: 7533
Author by : Sharon L. Lewis RN PhD FAAN
Languange Used : English
Release Date :
Publisher by : Mosby