Polish up your coding skills with this practical workbook! Corresponding to the chapters in Carol J. Buck’s Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2016 Edition, this workbook offers review and practice with more than 1,200 theory, practical, and report exercises (odd-numbered answers are provided in the appendix), including fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and true or false questions. It provides a complete review of all current coding sets, including ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS, and more than 90 original source documents to familiarize you with reports similar to those you will encounter on the job.
- Complete coverage of ICD-10-CM provides plenty of practice with the new code set.
- Theory, practical, and reporting exercises help you master key concepts and apply your knowledge.
- Over 90 real-world coding reports (cleared of any patient identifiers) provide experience with reports similar to those you will encounter in practice.
- Workbook questions follow the same answer format as the text with the multiple code icons, helping you develop your coding ability and critical thinking skills.
- Answers to odd-numbered questions are included in the appendix.
- NEW! Separate HCPCS chapter provides additional practice with the application of key concepts.
- UPDATED content includes the latest coding information available for accurate coding and success in practice.
price: $41.75 more detailsDownload Now Read Online